Be one of 6 winners selected to be ‘The Face of Olay’ and have your image featured in Olay point of sale displays in ASDA stores and/or on-line. To enter, click the link (https://www.research.net/r/faceofolaychallenge) in the invitation email you receive from Club Olay and complete the on-line survey, then upload a close-up photograph (see point 6) of your head and shoulders before the competition closing date of 23:59 hours on 3rd September 2017. 180 selected applicants (i.e. 60 per age-group; 18-29 years, 30-44 years and 45+ years), as judged by a panel, will be invited to participate in a product trial and sent the relevant Olay product recommended for their skin type based on analysis of survey answers and photographs. At the end of the trial period the selected applicants will be asked to complete a product review and to submit a further head and shoulders photograph (see point 6) no later than 23:59 hours on 26th September2017. A judging panel will select 6 winners in all (i.e. 2 winners per age-group; 18-29 years, 30-44 years and 45+ years) to be the ‘Face of Olay, each receiving a prize package comprising of; a one-day professional photoshoot taking place in a London studio on 12th October 2017, a £100 travel allowance, hair and makeup done by a professional stylist, outfitted (and keep) an upper-body wardrobe selected for them on the day by the stylist and an Olay goody bag. Entry is open to female recipients of the Club Olay email, resident in the UK and aged 18 years and over. Full terms and conditions are available at https://www.olay.co.uk/en-gb/olay-coupons/face-of-olay. No purchase necessary.
Terms and conditions
- This Promotion is open to female recipients of the Club Olay email, resident in the UK, aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this Promotion.
- No product purchase necessary
- This promotion starts on 29th August 2017 and ends at 23.59 hours on 3rd September 2017
- Only one entry per person. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- To enter, click the link (https://www.research.net/r/faceofolaychallenge) in the invitation email from Club Olay and complete the on-line survey, then upload a close-up photograph (see point 6) of your head and shoulders before the competition closing date of 23:59 hours on 3rd September 2017. Your addresses details must be complete and correct and all questions in the survey must be answered for an entry to be considered.
- Photograph to be a well-lit close-up of your head and shoulders, hair not covering your face and no make-up. The photograph should be unedited and use no filters or similar image enhancements. Your photograph should be of you and nobody else, famous or otherwise with no visible branding on your clothes or elsewhere in the image. Please see full Rules of entry/submission below for further detail.
- All submissions received by the closing date of 23:59 hours on 3rd September 2017 will be validated and shortlisted by Olay and DECIDE (An independent marketing agency) using a scoring system that will rate submissions from 1 – 10 (with 10 being the highest) based on the applicants outlook on aging and skin features by age range including hydration, firmness and skin tone.
- The 180 submissions (i.e. 60 per age-group; 18-29 years, 30-44 years and 45+ years) achieving the highest scores will be notified by 7th September 2017 of their selection to participate in a product trial and sent the relevant Olay product recommended for their skin type based on analysis of survey answers and photographs. The selected applicants will be asked to try their designated product commencing immediately upon receipt; products aim to be delivered by 11th September 2017. At the end of the trial period the selected applicants will be emailed and asked to complete a product review (in the form of a questionnaire) and to submit a further head and shoulders photograph (see point 6) to be completed no later than 23:59 hours on 24th September2017. All questions in the product review must be answered for an entry to be considered.
- All submissions will be judged by a panel comprising of representatives from Olay and DECIDE (An independent marketing agency). The judging panel will select 6 winners in all (i.e. 2 winners per age-group; 18-29 years, 30-44 years and 45+ years) to be the ‘Face of Olay’. Each submission will be rated from 1 – 10 (with 10 being the highest) based on the following criteria:
- Consistent use of the product during the trial
- Liked the product and would recommend to a friend
- Skin features by age range including hydration, firmness and skin tone
- The 6 selected winners will receive a prize package comprising of:
- A one-day professional photoshoot in a London studio taking place on 12th October 2017; the winners will participate in individual and group shot photos
- A £100 travel allowance
- Hair and makeup done by a professional stylist
- Outfitted (and keep) an upper-body wardrobe selected for them on the day by the stylist
- An Olay goody bag
- The promoter reserves the right without further consultation or agreement to use any ratings and reviews submitted as a part of this promotion. Winners’ photographs and product reviews may be displayed on Point-of-Sale in-store (Including FSDUs, leaflets, and pull up banners) and may also be used in a post on ASDA’s Facebook page, for on-line banners and as part of an article on Supersavvyme. The use of photographs and reviews is entirely at the discretion of the Club Olay team and there is no guarantee that a prize-winner’s photographs/reviews will be used.
- By entering this promotion, all entrants agree to Club Olay using any submitted photographs and product reviews as noted in Point 10 above
- Winners must be able to attend the photoshoot taking place at a London studio on 12th October 2017
- Return travel to the London photoshoot and all other expenses associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age on the date of travel.
- The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
- The 6 winners will be notified by telephone/email by 2nd October 2017 and if not available a message will be left. In the event a winner does not respond to the call /message to confirm acceptance of the prize to the Promoter within 48 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. When a valid prize claim is received, the winner will be given the contact details for the agency that will discuss the timings and arrangements for the photoshoot day.
- A list of prize winners will be available after the Promotion closing date at http://www.winners-list.co.uk or alternatively send an SAE to the following address; SD176 Face of Olay Promotion, Winners List, PO Box 13263, Galashiels TD1 9AJ
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material. In the event entrants to not comply to the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material, the promoter reserves the right to pick another winner
- By entering the Promotion, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP
RULES OF ENTRY/SUBMISSION:
This Promotion is for your personal entertainment and we hope you will enjoy it while abiding by the following rules:
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Procter & Gamble reserve the right to modify the content of these Terms & Conditions with retrospective effect at any time without prior notice for the sole purpose of ensuring the good execution of the Promotion, with no detrimental effect on the participants.
- All content that you submit is original and accurate
- You are not an employee of Procter & Gamble nor do you work for or are contracted by an affiliate or agency of P&G hired by P&G to promote and/or sell P&G Products
- Your submission (or any portion of it) has not been included in nor is planned for use in any other advertising or promotional materials, for P&G or any third party
- Your submission will be made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you or the expectation to you of any payment, benefit or advantage in return for your proposed submission, except for the possibility of having your submission used for P&G promotional purposes as explained below.
- The statements you make or opinions you convey reflect your true and honest opinion of and experience with the P&G products mentioned in your submission
- If your submissions contain any images of persons who are minor of age, you represent that you are the legal guardian of the minor depicted and agree to the minor being featured in the submissions.
- Any content belonging to anybody else, such as material which contains trademarks and/or copyright protected material, any material broadcast on TV or Radio, or any other material that does not belong to you
- Any sensitive information about someone’s mental or physical health, political or religious beliefs
- Anything that is derogatory or defamatory to any person or members of a particular race, nationality, sex, sexual orientation or religion or incite hatred of particular groups;
- Anything that is illegal, abusive, offensive, obscene, bullying or name calling of other people
- Anything that in any way exposes information of a private nature (including but not limited to person identifiable information such as websites, addresses, email addresses,
- Anything that condones illegal drug usage;
- Anything that portrays any corporation or brand negatively;
- Anything which promotes your own products or services or any third party’s products or services;
- Any information known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Any programming or materials containing any Trojan horses, computer viruses, worms, harmful codes, or other potentially damaging computer programmes or files
If the Promotion requires a photo or any audiovisual content such as video of you being uploaded, it must be a photo or audiovisual content of you and nobody else, famous or otherwise. Such video should not contain any music.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your uploaded content and by entering the Promotion and uploading your content there is no assignment of any intellectual property rights in your material to Procter & Gamble. However, by submitting your content, you hereby grant to Procter & Gamble a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and display the content, in whole or in part, on the Olay and ASDA Social Media and Web pages.
You understand that your entry may be accessible by all viewers of the Olay and ASDA Social Media and Web pages onto which it is uploaded and that it is not subject to any obligation of confidence on part of P&G or its third party service providers and agents. This licence granted by you terminates 12 months after the end of the Promotion.
You understand and agree that P&G has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review, remove or refuse your submission or any portion thereof, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the contents of any submissions.
- You agree that entry into this Promotion shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this this Olay Promotion page is made available to you “as is” and Procter & Gamble, its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content on the Olay and ASDA Social Media and Web pages or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any damages, injuries, technical issues of any kind.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Procter & Gamble, its directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Olay and ASDA Social Media and Web pages; (ii) your breach of any of these terms; (iii) your breach of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right; (iv) your breach of any laws and regulation in creating, posting and/or subsequently amending your submissions; or (v) any claim that any one of your submissions caused damage to a third party. This indemnity shall survive the duration of the Promotion.
- For UK residents this Promotion is governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England over any matter arising under or in connection with the Promotion.
NOTIFY & TAKE-DOWN PROCEDURE:
- If you are a third party and you believe that any content hosted on the Olay and ASDA Women Social Media and Web pages infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please notify Procter & Gamble as soon as possible at the address below. Procter & Gamble disclaims any liability whatsoever for an infringement, and will not be responsible for any claims, costs, damages or actions in respect of any alleged or actual infringement. Rights holders should contact the users who uploaded the content directly if they wish to discuss any claims.
ACCEPTANCE OF T&Cs:
By clicking agree below, you agree to the items set out below.
Terms & conditions of use:
- I confirm that I am at least 18 years old
- I understand that my submission will become public if I upload it to the Olay and ASDA Social Media and Web pages (including my user name and photo).
- I allow Olay and our partners and agencies to re-use the content I submit, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions below, without further compensation.
- I confirm that I own the rights to the content I upload and that I am not using any content which infringes anybody else’s rights or that uses or depicts anybody else’s name or picture.
- If I submit content that depicts images of a person who is minor, I confirm that I am the legal guardian of the minor depicted in the submission. As the legal guardian of the minor depicted, I acknowledge that I agree to the minor being featured in the submission and in other uses of the content as stated in the Terms and Conditions below.
You will be required to scroll through the entire agreement and click the ‘Agree’ button. If you do not agree to the terms, do not click the button and download your image.